Canicas (final) Canicas (final)

Very Good

This is a very good game, although it is not an original concept, the artwork was well done and the design was strong. It is clear that the artist put a lot of time into this game. However, there is no music during gameplay, which although is only a small thing, it brings down the overall appeal. Otherwise, this is a great and enjoyable game, definitely worth a 9.

The Spy Soundboard The Spy Soundboard

Crisp and clean!

Great high quality sounds!, maybe you can make some for other classes in the game?

Commandojay responds:

Will do :D

Greyhound Racer Rush Greyhound Racer Rush

Well done

Quite a fun game, its comparable to drag racer v1. I like it a lot, maybe add some sound fx next time and theres room for graphics improvement. Otherwise, this is definitely a keeper.

UFO Joe UFO Joe

good

no it wase'nt stolen genious! Look at the Author! Anyway it was a pretty good Lander-game but the effects were distracting.

Create - A - Stick Create - A - Stick

sweet cheese

That was great for a stick game. All the items were good but next time draw the guns...I always love that song. What the name of it?

The Hollow Forest Demo The Hollow Forest Demo

huh?

can someone please give me the god damn controls to this game?

Defend your Random Turret Defend your Random Turret

We need more of this

This is one of the only good games i've seen today. It's a great game and the enemies are cool. The only thing that can be improved on is the annoying music. It's a bit distracting.

EviLudy responds:

You can turn it off by pressing M

Gunmaster Urban Warfare Gunmaster Urban Warfare

pretty good

Its a great idea and concept but the people should be WAY bigger, the gunshots should look better and move faster, and the explosions sound unnatural. Oh yeah, and some backround music would be nice.

Bazooka Kid Bazooka Kid

How sad...

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but no aspect of this game is relatively fun or original.

Special Mission Special Mission

This is it!

This is the best game ever! Amazing metal slug-like graphics, gameplay, and levels. This is probabally the best Metal slug flash game!