Mario the Emo Mario the Emo

OMG LOVE IT!

Omg I love this movie! It was repetitve in a comedic sort of way! Great job! This is going on my favorites. The music was funny too.

The Extraterrestrial The Extraterrestrial

Love It!

Love it. I love it! It's short but sweet, and the crude animation makes it very powerful. Movies like this are always worthy of Newgrounds. Keep it up!

PvtAntoine responds:

Thanks alot dude !

Creat Mansion : PF # 2 Creat Mansion : PF # 2

dissapointing

I was a big fan of this series. I saw the first one and loved it and how it was scary in a twisted way. But I found this one a bit dissapointing, as it did'nt say anything about "the people in the room". I felt that you should of showed him entering the first room.

DanmyMan responds:

Ah... .... I kinda feel bad, Well you never know maybe I'll re-release it... :)

Canicas (final) Canicas (final)

Very Good

This is a very good game, although it is not an original concept, the artwork was well done and the design was strong. It is clear that the artist put a lot of time into this game. However, there is no music during gameplay, which although is only a small thing, it brings down the overall appeal. Otherwise, this is a great and enjoyable game, definitely worth a 9.

The Spy Soundboard The Spy Soundboard

Crisp and clean!

Great high quality sounds!, maybe you can make some for other classes in the game?

Commandojay responds:

Will do :D

Greyhound Racer Rush Greyhound Racer Rush

Well done

Quite a fun game, its comparable to drag racer v1. I like it a lot, maybe add some sound fx next time and theres room for graphics improvement. Otherwise, this is definitely a keeper.

[+++] What It Should Be [+++] What It Should Be